ABOUT AUDREY SANDS
Audrey Sands, owner of Sandsfitness, is the Creator/Co Founder of AeroFit . AeroFit is a high intensity, fast paced, total body, customizable trampoline fitness program. It is fun, uniquely challenging, and crazy addictive. Whether it’s her weight lifting, cardio kickboxing, bootcamp or AeroFit classes, you are sure to be inspired and pushed harder than you ever thought possible. She is a motivator and has a love for her community and her clients.
Audrey has an energertic and passionate personality that one can’t help but notice the moment you meet her. It is her geniune heart and caring spirit that allow her to connect with her clients on a deeper level. She has a love and joy for life that is evident from her infectious laugh that can be heard a mile away!! Audrey daily challenges and encourages her clients to become a better version of themselves. For her, it has never been just about the work out, it is about the physical, mental and emotional transformation that takes place along the journey. It is obvious that she is doing what she loves, and loves what she is doing.
Audrey is a wife, mother of two boys, and loves being the “princess of the palace”! Her family loves to hike, ride bikes, and be active outdoors together. You can find the Sands family at the beach most weekends surfing, bodyboarding and soaking up the California sun.
Audrey is a Nutrishop USA and Nutrishop Murrieta sponsored athlete and loves educating her clients on proper nutrition. She is a fierce competitor and athlete, and loves to race! She competes in triathlons, marathons, ragnar ultra relays, and any other race where she can challenge and push herself.
BENEFITS OF AEROFIT
- High intensity workout that reduces joint stress by 80%.
- Burns up to 1000 calories per session.
- Builds and tones lean muscle.
- Strengthens musculoskeletal system.
- Increases Metabolic rate.
- Improves circulation within the lymphatic system enhances immune response.
- Strengthens heart (cardiovascular health).
- Increases balance and coordination.
Tuesday and Thursday:
- 5:30 AM
- 9:00 AM
- 8:30 AM
- First class is FREE
- $7 Drop In
- $50 AeroFit Jump Pass (Good for Ten Classes)
Supervised Jump Time:
- $30 punch card for 15 jumps ages 1-10 yrs
- $2 playtime jump for ages 1-5
- $5 playtime jump for ages 6-10
- NO Infants will be supervised during class time
- Supervised jump time is NOT available for the 5:30 am class on Tuesday and Thursday